It’s time to “cheers for real” soon.
(Update, February 11: The Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition is now official!)
Realme has finally revealed that the smartphone it has designed in collaboration with beverage maker Coca-Cola is launching February 10. The device previously known as the Cola Phone turns out to be the Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition, and it will be available in India first. There will be only 6,000 units up for grabs.
We’re not sure if only the design of the mid-priced Realme 10 Pro 5G has been changed. But if that’s the case, then the Coca-Cola Edition should come with a 120Hz punch-hole screen that measures 6.72 inches, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G chipset, a 108-megapixel dual-camera system on the back, and a 5,000mAh battery that supports charging up to 33 watts. You should also be looking at a 16-megapixel selfie camera, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a user interface that’s based on Android 13.
The said regular model hasn’t arrived in the Philippines, and we can’t say just yet if it will be released here; it seems that Realme Philippines is teasing only — or what could be — the Realme 10 Pro Plus 5G for now.
Realme 10 Pro 5G specs
- 6.72-inch LCD punch-hole display, 1080p resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- 6nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor with 5G
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Dual 108-megapixel main, 2-megapixel monochrome rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 33-watt fast charging
- Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13
- Colors: Black, Blue, Starlight
Share this Post