(Update: You can finally purchase this phone now!)
We at Revü have spotted listings of the Samsung Galaxy A14 LTE on e-commerce site Shopee and the Korean technology giant’s online store itself. Better yet, they show that the device will be sold locally for P9,990 (roughly $181) — or P3,000 ($54) less than its 5G counterpart. The listed price on Samsung’s site has been taken down — it was there yesterday — but you can still see it on Google when searching for “Galaxy A14 LTE.”
The 4G variant looks similar to the 5G model. The two smartphones share many specs as well, including a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen, a 13-megapixel selfie camera housed in a waterdrop notch, a 5,000mAh battery with support for 15-watt charging, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and an Android 13-based user interface.
However, the Samsung Galaxy A14 LTE is powered by an Exynos 850 chipset instead of a MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor, features a display that supports 60Hz refresh rate instead of 90Hz, and gets a 5-megapixel ultrawide lens instead of a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
We still don’t know when this Galaxy A series phone will exactly be available in the Philippines, but we’ll update this story as soon as we have the release date.
Samsung Galaxy A14 LTE specs
- 6.6-inch PLS LCD display, FHD+ (1,080 x 2,408) resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, waterdrop
- Octa-core Exynos 850 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB expandable storage (up to 1TB)
- Triple rear cameras: 50-megapixel main, 5-megapixel ultrawide, and 2-megapixel macro
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 15-watt USB-C fast charging
- Samsung One UI based on Android 13
- Color options for the Philippine market: Black and silver
Share this Post