The world’s top smartphone brand has something new for the Philippine market.
The Samsung Galaxy A24 LTE is now up for sale in the country, more than a month after the South Korean technology giant launched the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G and Samsung Galaxy A34 5G locally. It comes with a P14,990 (roughly $271) price tag and is only available on the company’s website — at least online — for now. We can’t see any listing of the handset yet on platforms such as Lazada, Shopee, TikTok, MemoXpress, and Abenson.
The Samsung Galaxy A24 LTE counts its 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, triple-rear-camera system that has a 50-megapixel unit as its main sensor, MediaTek Helio G99 4G chipset, and two-day battery life courtesy of a 5,000mAh cell as its key features.
The phone likewise supports 25-watt fast charging and packs 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, a 13-megapixel selfie camera, and Android 13-based OneUI 5.
Notice that like the Galaxy A54 5G and Galaxy A34 5G, the Galaxy A24 LTE looks quite similar to Samsung‘s flagship series models, inheriting the more premium smartphones’ minimalist look.
Samsung Galaxy A24 LTE specs
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- 6nm MediaTek Helio G99 processor
- Mali-G57 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 50-megapixel main, 5-megapixel ultrawide, 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 25-watt fast charging
- OneUI 5 based on Android 13
- Colors: Black and Light Green
Share this Post