(Update, October 27: You can get the Redmi Pad SE in the Philippines for as low as P7,999 [$141] for a limited time!)
(Update, October 24: Xiaomi Philippines has announced the release date of the Redmi Pad SE!)
Targeted at young professionals and students, the newest addition to the Xiaomi sub-brand’s tablet portfolio boasts an 11-inch FHD+ screen with 16:10 aspect and 1,500:1 contrast ratios, 400 nits of brightness, a coverage of 16.7 million colors, and a refresh rate of up to 90Hz. What’s more, the display bagged Low Blue Light (Software Solution) and Flicker-Free certifications from TÜV Rheinland.
Here’s how the front of the Redmi Pad SE looks
Taking care of the Redmi Pad SE’s processing tasks is a 6nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset paired with 128GB of storage — expandable up to 1TB — and a maximum of 8GB RAM.
Up front is a 5-megapixel selfie camera, while the back gets an 8-megapixel shooter. Both can record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second. Audio-wise, the newly launched tablet comes with Dolby Atmos- and Hi-Res Audio-supporting quad speakers and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The battery is rated at 8,000mAh and has support for 10-watt charging. And the user interface is based on Android 13.
In Europe, the Redmi Pad SE has the following competitive price tags:
- 4GB + 128GB: €199 (around P12,280 or $217)
- 6GB + 128GB: €229 (P14,123 or $249)
- 8GB + 128GB: €249 (P15,355 or $271)
Easy on the eyes! Which color variant is your favorite?
Redmi Pad SE specs
- 11-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate, 1,500:1 contrast ratio
- 6nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G processor
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos support
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 8,000mAh battery
- 10-watt wired charging, USB-C port
- MIUI Pad 14 based on Android 13
- Color options: Lavender Purple, Graphite Gray, Mint Green
Share this Post