This one’s “designed for more effective work and even more entertainment.” And it’s already official in the Philippines.
Xiaomi today launched the successor to the highly popular Xiaomi Pad 5, the Xiaomi Pad 6, with the 8GB/128GB variant retailing at P20,999 (roughly $372) and the 8GB/256GB version priced at P21,999 ($392).
Available in Gravity Gray, Gold, and Mist Blue colors, the tablet will be up for purchase from August 11. In fact, you can buy the base model for only P16,999 ($302) online on that day. The first 50 online shoppers will also get to have their own Xiaomi Smart Pen 2 for free.
We’d grab that chance if we were you, because Xiaomi’s second-generation stylus will make it even easier for you to write notes, take screenshots, or use the drawing feature. Quickly switching between writing, painting, and color functions is also possible whenever needed in the Notes application. In short, the stylus — along with the keyboard — is a great companion for the Xiaomi Pad 6.
Here’s a summary of all the local tablet offers, including those for the Xiaomi Smart Pen 2 and Xiaomi Pad 6 Keyboard accessories:
- 8GB/128GB (Online-exclusive)
- Suggested retail price: P20,999
- Early-bird promo (August 12 to 20): P16,999 (August 11), P17,999 (August 12 to 20)
- 8GB/256 GB
- SRP: P21,999
- Early-bird promo (August 18 to 27): P19,999
- Xiaomi Pad 6 Keyboard
- SRP: P3,499
- Early-bird promo (August 12 to 27): P2,499.30
- Xiaomi Smart Pen 2
- SRP: P3,999
- Early-bird promo: (August 12 to 27): P2799.30
Which color do you prefer?
The Xiaomi Pad 6 boasts an 11-inch WQHD+ screen with a maximum of 144Hz refresh rate and a TÜV Rheinland certification for Low Blue Light. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, has a 8,840mAh battery that supports 33-watt fast charging, and packs quad speakers with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, allowing it to pick up your voice more clearly and reduce background noise more effectively.
Xiaomi Philippines’ press release
Xiaomi Pad 6 specs
- 11-inch 2,880 x 1,800-pixel IPS LCD, 144Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos support
- 8,840mAh battery
- 33-watt wired charging
- MIUI Pad 14 based on Android 13
- Color options: Gravity Gray, Gold, Mist Blue
Share this Post