We get asked a lot about Xiaomi’s brick-and-mortar retail shops and service centers in the Philippines, so we’re publishing this to answer your questions.
Offline, yes, you can buy official Xiaomi smartphones and ecosystem products not just from the Authorized Mi Stores at SM Megamall and TriNoma — contrary to popular belief. If you are not keen on getting your stuff from ecommerce sites Lazada and Shopee, know that there are Authorized Mi Dealers all over the country. Refer to the list below.
Citylight (Mobile phones and Mi Box)
1. SM Fairview, Quezon City
2. SM Markina, Marikina City
Clearcom Merchandising (Mobile phones, lifestyle products, and accessories)
1. 106 Quezon Ave., Lucena City
2. 3rd Level Cyberzone, SM City Lucena, Lucena City
3. 2nd Level Pacific Mall Lucena, Lucena City
4. Ongville Shopping Complex, Lucban, Quezon
5. Ongville Shopping Complex, Candelaria, Quezon
6. Ongville Shopping Complex, Sariaya, Quezon
7. Multitech Enterprise, 98 Quezon Avenue, Lucena City
Cutting Edge Stores (Luggage, pillows, and accessories)
1. 6F East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong City
2. 3F Greenbelt 5, Makati City
3. 2F TriNoma Mall, Quezon City
4. 2F Entertainment Mall, Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Intogadgets (Mobile phones and Mi Box)
1. 2F TriNoma, Quezon City
2. Robinsons Ermita, 3F Pedro Gil Wing, Manila
3. Vmall, Greenhills, San Juan City
4. Fairview Terraces, Quezon City
5. SM City Marikina, Marikina City
6. SM Valenzuela, Valenzuela City
7. Robinsons City Light
8. Lucky Chinatown Mall, Manila
Star Paper Depot (Luggage and pillows)
1. Block 2, Lots 2, 3, 4, and 5, Mandaue North Central, M.L. Quezon St., Cabancalan, Mandaue, Cebu City (Phone number: +6332 344 0314)
2. Dela Paz St., R. Castillo, Bgy. Rafael Castillo, Lanang, Davao City (Phone number: +6332 305 0534)
3. Door 3, Quadrivium, NHA Phase 3, Zone 5, Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City (Phone number: +6332 323 1460)
4. Phase 1, Door 3-A, HVG Warehouse, Singcang Airport, Bacolod (Phone number: +6332 434 7710)
5. Door 9, HVG Warehouse, Dungon A. Jaro, Iloilo City (Phone number: +6332 320 8435)
Tekpone Davao (Mobile phones and accessories)
1. 3F Spazio D-hub, Gaisano Mall of Davao, Davao City (Phone number: +6382 224 5558)
2. NCCC Mall, McArthur Highway, Davao City (Phone number: +6382 299 220)
3. 2F Cyberzone, SM City at The Annex, Ecoland, Davao City (Phone number: +6382 282 384)
4. 3F Abreeza Mall, JP Laurel Ave., Davao City (Phone number: +6382 297 3277)
Another good news: Xiaomi has recently inked a partnership with Citylight Telecom to process after-sales and warranty service for Mi smartphones and ecosystem products. We’re talking about those that are purchased only from Authorized Mi Stores and Authorized Mi Dealers. Products bought from the gray market will not be accepted. See? This is why dealing with official shops is important.
Citylight Telecom will process after-sales and warranty service for Mi smartphones and ecosystem products bought from Authorized Mi Stores and Authorized Mi Dealers.
In case you need to have your, say, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 serviced, log in to Citylight’s website (best viewed on browsers with “Desktop Site” feature, they say) to book a schedule for your after-sales concern. Walk-ins are accepted, but online booking is highly encouraged.
We’re glad that Xiaomi has slowly but surely increased its footprint and build its after-sales service infrastructure in the country. For the company to capture a huge chunk of the local market, we believe that they need to continue doing that.
For now, we are looking forward to the opening of three more Mi Authorized Stores in the country this year.
Share this Post