What if we told you that you can buy the OPPO F11 Pro‘s more affordable sibling for only P12,990 (around $251)?
Yes, you can! To refresh your memory, the OPPO F11 with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage was released in the Philippines April 15 with a price tag of P15,990 ($309).
Now, you can get the same smartphone but with 4GB of RAM for P3,000 ($58) less. The RAM may be lower, but that does not make the offer any less sweet, considering that it already comes with a free 10,000mAh Rockspace powerbank.
The deal should give devices like the P13,990 ($270) Samsung Galaxy A30 stiff competition. Really, it’s a win-win for us consumers.
One caveat to those who still don’t like shopping online: The said model is an online-exclusive variant — available only on the company’s store on Shopee Philippines.
Interested? We’ve listed the OPPO F11’s complete specs below:
6.53-inchLCD display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB (Shopee)/6GB RAM
- 64GB expandable memory
- Dual rear cameras with a 48-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- MicroUSB port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4,000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 fast-charging technology
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Fluorite Purple, Marble Green
If you’re wondering how it compares with the OPPO F11 Pro, which is priced at P17,990 ($347), watch the video below.
Key differences and similarities between the OPPO F11 Pro and OPPO F11
Share this Post