Xiaomi Philippines is finally going to have an official retail presence outside Luzon, as it is set to open a kiosk in Cebu.
The Mi Zone — located on the second floor of SM City Cebu, in the Cyberzone area — is scheduled to be inaugurated tomorrow, June 28. The opening coincides with the SM Cyberzone Mobile Fest, which happens at the mall’s Event Center from the 28th to the 30th.
This development signals Xiaomi’s rapid expansion in the Philippines, with the help of exclusive distributor Grimalkin Corporation. Recall that just last June 16, a Mi Zone at SM Sangandaan in Caloocan City opened its doors to the public.
There are currently eight Authorized Mi Stores and four Mi Zones in the country. You can find the complete list below.
Xiaomi Authorized Mi Stores
- Trinoma Mall, Quezon City: Level 4, beside Cinema 5
- SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City: Level 4, Cyberzone, Bldg. B
- SM North EDSA, Quezon City: Level 3, Annex
- Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City: Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex
- SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City: Level 2, Cyberzone, North Parking Bldg.
- Market! Market!, Taguig City: Level 4
- Lucky Chinatown, Binondo Manila: Level 3
- Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila: Level 3, Midtown Wing
Xiaomi Mi Zones (kiosks)
- SM Bicutan, Parañaque City – Lower Ground Level, Bldg. A
- Marque Mall, Angeles, Pampanga: Level 3, Space 1AC – 8
- Eton Centris, Quezon City: Level 2
- SM Center Sangandaan, Caloocan City – 3/F, Cyberzone
The four others that we mentioned in our exclusive report less than a month ago — SM Clark Pampanga, San Jose Del Monte Bulacan, SM City Davao, and SM City Legaspi — should be inaugurated soon, too.
Share this Post