The OPPO F11 with 6GB of RAM was launched in the Philippines in April this year for P15,990 (around $312). Today, you can get it for P2,000 ($39) less.
According to OPPO, the smartphone is now priced at P13,990 ($273), so if you’ve been eyeing it for some time, you may want to buy it already. It will even be more affordable — only P13,410 ($262) tomorrow, July 12, at the Lazada Mid-Year Sale 2019. Use your BDO credit card when you purchase it, and you’ll get an extra 20% discount.
Of course, there’s always the cheaper OPPO F11 variant — the one with 4GB of RAM and is exclusive only to Shopee Philippines. But if you’re hoping for a price cut for the said model, you’ll be in for a disappointment; it still costs P12,990 ($254) on the online retail site. At the time of publishing this article, that is.
The F11 offers practically everything that makes the OPPO F11 Pro good with the exception of an elevating selfie camera and a screen that extends all the way to the top with no notch.
OPPO F11 specs
- 6.53-inch LCD display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB (Shopee)/6GB RAM
- 64GB expandable memory
- Dual rear cameras with a 48-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- MicroUSB port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4,000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 fast-charging technology
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Fluorite Purple, Marble Green, Jewelry White
Share this Post