Good news! The Vivo Y17 is now more affordable in the Philippines. Vivo gives the feature-packed, entry-level smartphone a P1,000 (around $19) price drop. It’s now just P10,999 ($212) instead of P11,999 ($231).
If you need a specs refresh, this phone is equipped with a sizeable 5,000mAh battery and relatively fast charging courtesy of its 18-watt fast wall adapter. You can charge it from zero to 100% in around 1 hour and 50 minutes.
The Vivo Y17 also offers more flexibility when it comes to pictures with its triple rear-camera setup, which includes a 13-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and 2-megapixel depth-sensing unit for more natural portrait or bokeh shots.
The handset has a 6.35-inch notched screen with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 1,544 x 720 resolution. The notch houses a sharp 20-megapixel selfie camera.
The Vivo Y17 is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 processor and features PowerVR GE8320 graphics, FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage.
The phone comes in eye-catching Mineral Blue and Mystic Purple color variants.
Vivo Y17 specs
- 6.35-inch LCD display, 1,544 x 720 resolution (19.5:9)
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB expandable storage
- Triple 13-megapixel, f/2.2 rear camera, 8-megapixel, f/2.2 ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel, f/2.4 depth sensor with LED flash
- 20-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 5,000mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging
- FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post