It’s Christmas in November for Huawei Mobile Services users in the Asia-Pacific region.
At its first-ever Asia-Pacific Developer Day here in Singapore, Huawei has announced promos to push membership growth and further strengthen its own ecosystem.
Free cloud storage
Starting this month, HMS users in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand get free 5GB of Huawei Mobile Cloud storage, where they can back up, restore, synchronize, and transfer pictures, messages, contacts, and other data wirelessly.
Not only that, Huawei and Honor device owners have the option to enjoy until December 31 a month of 50GB of online storage for a minimal monthly fee. The promotion price per country is as follows:
- Philippines: P1 (around $0.02), originally P49 ($1)
- Malaysia: RM0.10 ($0.02), originally RM3.90 ($1)
- Singapore: SG$0.10 ($0.07), originally SG$1.28 ($1)
- Thailand: ฿1 ($0.03), originally ฿35 ($1.2)
There’s also an option to buy more storage, as can be seen in our screenshots below.
Member Center rewards
Users can download the new Huawei Member Center app from the AppGallery to redeem the following free Huawei points and shopping vouchers:
- P1,200 Huawei points ($24)
- P500 ($10) Lazada voucher
- Up to P250 ($5) off a Trip.com hotel booking voucher, to be used in the travel agency’s app
- RM100 Huawei points ($24)
- RM40 ($10) Lazada voucher
- Up to P30 ($7) off a Trip.com hotel booking voucher, to be used in the travel agency’s app
- SG$30 Huawei points ($22)
- SG$12 ($9) Lazada voucher
- ฿850 Huawei points ($28)
- ฿300 ($10) Lazada voucher
- Up to SG$20 ($15) off a Trip.com hotel booking voucher, to be used in the travel agency’s app
That’s not all. Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro owners in the said Asian countries are also entitled to the following perks:
- 3 months of free 50GB of Huawei Mobile Cloud storage
- 2 years of warranty
- free screen replacement from Huawei HiCare
Expect more exclusive services and rewards for users of the company’s devices in the coming months.
Share this Post