Today, it has revealed that it will bring the Redmi Note 9S Mi Fan Festival 2020 Limited Edition model here as well.
This version is the same as the standard Redmi Note 9S variant that’s already available in the Philippines for as low as P10,490 (around $208). However, it has the MFF 2020 logo embossed above the Redmi branding on the back of the smartphone.
There are only 2,020 Redmi Note 9S MFF 2020 Limited Edition units worldwide. Its release marks the 10th anniversary of Xiaomi, which was founded April 6, 2010
Understand that there are only 2,020 units of this made worldwide. Its release marks the 10th anniversary of Xiaomi, which was founded April 6, 2010.
We don’t know how many Redmi Note 9S MFF 2020 Limited Edition the company will offer in the Philippines. Or how much it is. But we did reach out to them; we’ll just share the details if there’s an update.
Just take note that in Malaysia, the device has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and is priced at RM50 (P581 or $11) more than the regular model — RM949 (P11,037 or $217). But it already comes with a free Xiaomi Mi Band 4 worth RM149 (P1,733 or $34).
Redmi Note 9S specs
- 6.67-inch LCD display, 2,400 x 1,080p resolution (20:9), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- Quad 48-megapixel (main), 8-megapixel (ultra wide), 2-megapixel (depth), 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (side-mounted)
- 5,020mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Colors: Glacier White, Aurora Blue, Interstellar Grey
Share this Post