(Update, May 26: It’s official in the Philippines! Read Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite launched in PH. See its price, specs here.)
Xiaomi Philippines’ announcement on Facebook
The Lite model inherits many of the features of the regular Mi Note 10 that’s already available in the Philippines. These include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chip; a fingerprint-sensing 3D curved screen with Gorilla Glass 5 and customizable always-on display designs; a 5,260mAh battery that supports 30-watt fast charging out of the box; and MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
The major difference lies in the cameras. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite gets a 64-megapixel quad camera on the back instead of a 108-megapixel penta unit and a 16-megapixel selfie shooter instead of 32-megapixel front-facing cam.
In Europe, the phone’s 6GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB models — offered in Nebula Purple, Glacier White, and Midnight Black colors — are priced at €349 (around P19,337 or $381) and €399 (P22,115 or $435), respectively. Consumer-electronic goods are more expensive in the said region, so expect the Mi Note 10 Lite to be cheaper here.
Will the Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, and Black Shark 3 be launched with it and the Redmi devices next week, too? Recall that the Xiaomi Philippines’ latest brochure revealed that the three smartphones we mentioned are coming. We’re just not sure if the company will have a separate announcement date for them. Stay tuned.
Which is your favorite color variant?
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite specs
- 6.47-inch AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- Quad 64-megapixel, f/1.89 (main), 8-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra wide), 5-megapixel, f/2.4 (depth), 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (macro) rear cameras
- 16-megapixel, f/2.48 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under display)
- 5,260mAh battery with 30-watt fast charging
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
Share this Post