The most affordable smartphone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chip just got even cheaper at Xiaomi‘s global store on ecommerce site Shopee Philippines.
After the Shopee 8.8 Mega Sale, where the POCO F2 Pro was offered for as low as P19,990 (roughly $407), the device’s price has now gone up again — as expected. But the great news is the rebranded Redmi K30 Pro is still more budget-friendly than when it was launched in the country mid-June. See the latest pricing below:
- 6GB/128GB: P23,990 ($489), from P26,990 ($550)
- 8GB/256GB: P27,990 ($570), from P29,990 ($611)
Besides its top-of-the-line chip, the 5G-ready POCO F2 Pro also boasts a 4,700mAh battery with support for 30-watt fast charging; liquid cooling; a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with Widevine L1 certification and HDR10+ support; a 64-megapixel quad camera at the back; a 20-megapixel pop-up selfie shooter; and Android 10. Basically a premium model through and through.
In a recently released Antutu global ranking, this POCO was crowned as one of the world’s best-performing flagship Android phones in July 2020. And in a speed test done by international technology site Android Authority‘s Speed Test G YouTube channel last month, the F2 Pro beat the Xiaomi Mi 10. Impressive, no?
POCO F2 Pro specs
- 6.67-inch FHD+, 2,400 x 1,080 AMOLED display with HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 5G
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Quad 64MP, f/1.69 (main), 13MP (ultra wide), 5MP (macro), 2MP (depth) rear cameras
- 20MP (main) front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 4,700mAh battery with 30-watt USB-C fast charging
- POCO Launcher 2.0 based on Android 10
- Colors: Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, and Cyber Grey
Share this Post