If you’re looking for a more affordable alternative to the ASUS ROG Phone 3 and Lenovo Legion Phone Duel, you may want to consider Black Shark 3. Especially since the gaming phone gets cheaper on the 11th.
According to Grimalkin Corporation, the official distributor of the brand in the Philippines, the Xiaomi device will be offered on its newly created shop on ecommerce site Shopee for up to P10,198 (around $211 converted) off its current price.
The Black Shark 3 with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of native storage will go from P28,995 ($600) to P20,297 ($420). The price of the 12GB/256GB model, on the other hand, will drop from P33,995 ($704) to P23,797 ($493). Each purchase comes with a free Black Shark Gamepad 2 (L) and Black Shark Holder 3. Great deals, right?
The Black Shark 3 is 5G-ready, thanks to a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chip, and features a big, 6.7-inch OLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 270Hz touch-sampling rate. It sports a triple-camera system on the back, a 20-megapixel selfie shooter, a 4,720mAh battery that supports 65-watt fast charging over a USB-C port, and Android 10.
First-party accessories that include a gaming controller and a cooler fan that attaches to the back of the smartphone are being sold in the country.
Black Shark 3 specs
- 6.7-inch AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Triple rear cameras: 64-megapixel main (f/1.8) + 13-megapixel ultra-wide (f/2.25) + 5-megapixel depth
- 20-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 6
- 5G support
- Headphone jack
- Voice-control feature for compatible games
- 4,720mAh battery with support for 65-watt fast wired charging, 38 minutes from 0% to 100%
- Android 10-based Joy UI 11
- Colors: Lightning Black, Armor Gray, Star Silver, and Bright Pink
Share this Post