Samsung Electronics Philippines has kicked off its brand week, which will last until November 8. And if there is a deal that is worth checking out here, it’s the offer for one of its M series phones.
The Samsung Galaxy M31, which was launched locally end of May, will sell for only P9,990 (around $206) for a limited time. Its regular price is P13,990 ($289), so yes, you’re getting a P4,000 ($83) discount.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 lists a big battery rated at 6,000mAh as one of its main “mega” highlights and one that supports 15 watts of fast charging. There’s also a large Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen measuring 6.4 inches that’s protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and a 64-megapixel main rear camera assisted by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel macro, and 5-megapixel depth-sensing sensors.
The smartphone also features a 32-megapixel selfie shooter, a fingerprint sensor on the back, Android 10, and an Exynos 9611 chip paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage.
There are other promos that are up for grabs at the sale besides the Galaxy M31 discount. The Samsung Galaxy M11, for example, gets a P500 discount — going from P7,490 ($155) to P6,990 ($144) until the 8th. Offers for tablets, wearable devices, accessories, televisions, monitors, and digital appliances can be availed of as well. You can check out the full list of deals here.
Samsung Galaxy M31 specs
- 6.4-inch waterdrop Super AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Exynos 9611 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB expandable storage
- Quad 64-megapixel, f/1.8 (main); 8-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra wide); 5-megapixel, f/2.4 (macro); and 5-megapixel, f/2.2 (depth) rear cameras
- 32-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 6,000mAh battery with 15-watt USB-C fast charging
- One UI based on Android 10
- Colors: Blue, black
Share this Post