Infinix Mobile Philippines kicks off 2021 with the launch of a smartphone that was announced globally in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Priced at P8,490 (around $177 converted), the Infinix Note 8 will be available at all Infinix retail channels nationwide starting January 15. It will soon go on sale on e-commerce sites Lazada and Shopee, too.
If you like your screen big, but are not too picky about the resolution, you should consider the Infinix Note 8. The device’s 6.95-inch, 20.5:9 punch-hole display — whose size borders on panels for the tablet category — could deliver the kind of immersive entertainment you’re looking for. What’s more, there are dual surround-sound speakers with DTS audio processing to complement the visual experience it offers.
Sponsored Infinix Note 8 preview video made by Marques Brownlee (MBKHD)
The Infinix Note 8 has a total of six cameras. Four of them are placed in a rectangular module on the back, and they’re headlined by a 64-megapixel sensor. The front-facing ones have 16 and 2 megapixel counts.
At the heart of this yet-to-be-locally-released phone is a MediaTek Helio G80, the same chip that powers devices such as the Xiaomi Redmi 9 and Realme 6i. The G80 is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Also expect a 5,200mAh battery with 18-watt USB-C charging, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and Android 10 here.
Infinix Note 8 specs
- 6.95-inch LCD display, 1,640 x 720 resolution, 60Hz refresh rate
- 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad 64-megapixel (main), 2-megapixel (depth), 2-megapixel (macro), AI, rear cameras
- Dual 16-megapixel (main), 2-megapixel (depth) front cameras
- Fingerprint reader (side-mounted)
- 5,200mAh battery with 18-watt USB-C charging
- Dual speakers
- Android 10
- Colors: Deepsea Luster, Iceland Fantasy, and Silver Diamond
Share this Post