Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
OPPO Philippines reported record-breaking numbers for the latest Reno, with the lineup achieving 165% more sales than the Reno 4 on the first sale day. And you have a chance to upgrade to it — if you’re an F series user, that is.
The company has launched a trade-in program for the OPPO Reno 5 4G, which became available alongside the OPPO Reno 5 5G February 20 for P18,999 (around $391 converted). But there’s something to take note of: The offer is only good for February 27 at OPPO concept stores located at Market Market, SM Fairview, SM Mall of Asia, SM Manila, SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, SM South Mall, and SM Taytay.
“This is just one of the ways we are showing our continued commitment to providing our loyal users the excellent customer service that they deserve,” said OPPO Philippines after-sales assistant director Aaron Guevarra.
Interested? Check out the appraisal value of your F series phone below, and seriously consider the upgrade program:
- OPPO F1, F1s, F1s Upgraded, and F5: P1,499 ($31)
- OPPO F3 Plus, F3, and F9: P2,999 ($62)
- OPPO F11 6GB, F1 Plus, F7 Youth, and F7: P3,499 ($72)
- OPPO F11 Pro 128GB, F7 128GB, F11 Pro 64GB, and F11 Pro Marvel Avengers Limited Edition: P4,499 ($93)
Of course, your unit will still be inspected by an OPPO Service Center technical support assistant. It must be in good working condition. If it has damages, the defective functions should be limited to the top cover assembly, battery and its cover, and small parts such as keys and antenna plate. It goes without saying that your handset’s purchasing value will decrease, too.
After the checkup, you will receive a voucher showing the final assessment amount, which serves as a discount when you go to any of the shops we mentioned earlier to buy your OPPO Reno 5 4G. Keep in mind that the trade-in voucher is non-transferable and non-convertible to cash, and you can’t get freebies bundled with regular purchases with the trade-in option. But OPPO said you will get to enjoy the special warranty program available for the Reno 5 lineup.
OPPO Reno 5 4G specs
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution (20:9), 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core 8nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad 64-megapixel (main); 8-megapixel (ultra-wide); 2-megapixel (mono); and 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- 44-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 4,300mAh battery with 50-watt USB-C charging
- ColorOS 11 based on Android 11
- Colors: Fantasy White and Starry Black
Share this Post