Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
About two weeks since it became available in the Philippines, Xiaomi‘s new Redmi model can be had for P500 (roughly $10 converted) less for a limited time.
Until February 14 only, you can buy the Redmi 9T with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage for only P6,490 ($135), down from its P6,990 ($145) original price in the country. The 128GB model is supposed to be discounted, too, but it seems that there’s no stock of the said variant anymore.
There’s another catch: The promotion is being offered only at Xiaomi’s official flagship store on Lazada Philippines’ LazMall.
The Redmi 9T shares many features with the now-cheaper POCO M3, whose 64GB and 128GB versions are currently selling for P5,990 ($125) and P6,990 ($145), respectively. It’s just that the Redmi phone features an extra camera: a dedicated ultra-wide-angle shooter for landscapes and group shots.
The rest of the specs are the same, from the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor to the 6.53-inch screen and the 6,000mAh battery with support for 18 watts of fast charging.
Redmi 9T specs
- 6.53-inch LCD display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution, 60Hz refresh rate
- 11nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 storage (UFS 2.2 for 128GB variant)
- Quad 48-megapixel, f/1.8 (main), 8-megapixel (ultra-wide), 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (depth), 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (macro) rear cameras
- 8-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (side-mounted)
- 6,000mAh battery with 18-watt USB-C charging
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Color options: Carbon Gray, Twilight Blue, Sunrise Orange, and Ocean Green
Share this Post