OPPO has silently launched the Reno6 Z 5G in Thailand, with the device now listed on the brand’s official website for the Thai market. The latest addition to the Reno6 family features an AMOLED screen and a 5G-enabled MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset, as previously reported.
The OPPO Reno6 Z 5G will also launch in the Philippines, alongside the standard Reno6 5G, first week of August. OPPO Thailand has yet to reveal the price of the Reno6 Z 5G, although it has been spotted on the OPPO Vietnam website with an expected price of ₫9,490,000, or roughly P21,018 or $412 converted.
In China, the phone’s base model with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage is priced at ¥2,799 (around P21,896 or $432 minus taxes). The newest Reno6 entry will go official in Thailand later today, July 21. It will be available in Aurora and Stellar Black colors.
One of the OPPO Reno6 Z 5G promo videos in Thailand
As for the specs, the OPPO Reno6 Z 5G is equipped with a 6.4-inch, punch-hole display with FHD+ resolution and a 60Hz refresh rate, as well as up to 180Hz touch sampling in Game mode. It also runs ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11 out of the box on 8GB RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
For taking pictures, the Reno6 Z 5G sports a triple-camera system at the back, helmed by a 64-megapixel sensor. It’s got an 8-megapixel shooter with ultra-wide-angle optics and a 2-megapixel macro snapper. There’s a 32-megapixel, f/2.4 camera for selfies, too. The 4,300mAh battery inside supports OPPO’s 30-watt VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology.
OPPO Reno6 Z 5G specs
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor with 5G
- Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 64-megapixel, f/1.7 (main); 8-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra wide); 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- 32-megapixel, f/2.4 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under display)
- 4,300mAh battery with 30-watt USB-C charging
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Colors: Aurora, Stellar Black
Share this Post