Huawei recently announced the MateBook D 15 2021 with a 10th Gen Intel Core i3 processor in the Philippines, completing its laptop refresh with its most affordable model yet.
Notably, the new MateBook adopts the same chassis as the MateBook D 15 powered by an 11th Gen Core i5 processor we reviewed earlier, and has a 15.6-inch 1080p FullView Display with a wide 16:9 aspect ratio for a better viewing experience. The screen also offers up to 250 nits of brightness, if you need to get some fresh air and do work outside.
Of course, there are plenty of other reasons to buy this Windows 10 machine. So if you want to know more about the MateBook D 15 2021 and our thoughts on Huawei’s uncompromising laptop, watch our feature video, embedded above.
In the Philippines, the Huawei MateBook D 15 2021 with Core i3 internals and 8GB of RAM has a suggested retail price of P31,999, which translates to roughly $635 converted. You can get it from Huawei’s official online store, as well as the brand’s flagship shops on Lazada and Shopee.
Huawei MateBook D 15 2021 (10th Gen Core i3 version) specs
- 15.6-inch 1080p FullView Display, 16:9 aspect ratio, 250 nits
- 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U CPU
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB NVMe PCIe SSD
- 1x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; 1x USB-C; HDMI; 3.5mm 2-in-1 jack
- 720p hidden pop-up webcam
- Built-in fingerprint reader
- 2W dual speakers; dual mics
- 42Wh battery with 65-watt fast charging
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Color: Mystic Silver
Share this Post