(Update, September 17: The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is now available in the Philippines!)
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G became official barely two weeks ago with a starting price of £409 (roughly P28,061 or $564) in the United Kingdom. We have no idea how much it’s going to go for locally; the said model is not yet listed at e-commerce and brick-and-mortar stores and even at the online shops of Smart Communications and Globe Telecom. We’ll let you know as soon as the company reveals the local pricing.
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G boasts a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and a punch-hole cutout for the 32-megapixel selfie camera. The quad-sensor setup on the back is headlined by a 64-megapixel lens. The 4,500mAh battery can be charged quickly, up to 25 watts. And the user interface is based on Android 11.
The Snapdragon 778 5G chipset that the Galaxy A52s 5G uses is the same Qualcomm system-on-chip that devices such as the Honor 50 and Honor 50 Pro and the Realme GT Master Edition rely on. It’s based on a 6nm fab process and succeeds the Snapdragon 765 5G platform.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED punch-hole display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 6nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778 5G processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Quad 64-megapixel, f/1.8 main, 12-megapixel, f/2.2 ultra wide, 5-megapixel, f/2.4 depth, 5-megapixel, f/2.4 macro rear cameras
- 32-megapixel, f/2.2 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 4,500mAh battery with USB-C fast charging up to 25 watts
- One UI 3.1 on Android 11
- Colors: Awesome Black, Awesome Mint, Awesome White, Awesome Purple
Share this Post