Say hello to the latest Infinix flagship! Following its global launch, the Infinix Zero X Pro has found its way to the local market as the brand’s most camera-centric — and most attractive — smartphone yet.
(Update, October 11: Our Infinix Zero X Pro review is up!)
In the Philippines, the Zero X Pro has a suggested retail price of P14,990 (around $294 converted) and will be available through the company’s official online store on Shopee. Nebula Black (the one we showed in our unboxing video), Starry Silver, and Tuscany Brown, which swaps out the dual glass for fiberglass, are your color options.
As expected, the phone offers impressive specs for the price, sporting a 6.67-inch, FHD+ AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, to go along with a 240Hz touch-sampling rate that makes the display more responsive especially when gaming. It has always-on capabilities and an under-display fingerprint scanner for biometric security as well.
The Infinix Zero X Pro comes with a capable MediaTek Helio G95 chipset with Mali-G76 graphics and a 5,000mAh battery that supports 45-watt fast charging using the included power brick and cable.
The other notable spec here is the camera system at the back, which boasts a 108-megapixel main sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary periscope shooter that offers up to a 60x digital zoom range. The latter delivers reasonably detailed clear images from afar and can also be used for tight portraits and macro shots.
We’ll have more about the Infinix Zero X Pro and whether it lives up to the hype in our full review.
Infinix Zero X Pro specs
- 6.67-inch AMOLED screen, FHD+, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch-sampling rate
- 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor
- Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 108-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 8-megapixel periscope telephoto rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera with dual flash
- Under-display fingerprint sensor
- 5,000mAh battery with 45-watt USB-C fast charging
- XOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- Colors: Nebula Black, Starry Silver, Tuscany Brown
Share this Post