(Update, April 30: The Vivo Y73 will get a price cut in the Philippines starting May 1!)
(Update, April 8: We list our favorite features of the Vivo Y73, weeks after we started using it!)
Meet the Vivo Y73, which has a suggested retail price of P14,999 (roughly $287). Those who will purchase the smartphone from Lazada or Shopee on the first sale day, March 12, will get the following freebies: a “P500 ($10) off” voucher, a DITO SIM card, and TWS Lavanda Earbuds.
Customers can pay via Home Credit when buying from the brand’s concept stores and kiosks; they just need to make a 40% down payment of P1,545 ($30). Credit-card users, on the other hand, have to make a 30% down payment of P1,202 ($23).
Tagged as the best camera phone in the Y series thus far, the Vivo Y73 boasts 64-megapixel triple rear and 16-megapixel front camera systems that can record in 4K, have EIS VIdeo, and come with improved Night mode. It’s targeted at content creators who belong to the younger market, as indicated by a design that gives off that youthful, playful vibe.
The Y73 features a 4,000mAh battery that can go from 0% to 61% in only 30 minutes, thanks to Vivo’s 33W Flash Charge technology. It’s also equipped with a MediaTek Helio G95 chip paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with a fingerprint sensor underneath it, and the company’s own user interface on top of Android 11.
Vivo Philippines’ press release
Vivo Y73 specs
- 6.44-inch AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor
- Mali-G76 GPU
- 8GB RAM + 3GB extended RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 64-megapixel main, 2-megapixel portrait, and 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 4,000mAh battery with 33-watt USB-C charging
- Funtouch OS 11. 1 based on Android 11
- Color options: Diamond Flare, Roman Black
Share this Post