According to information we at Revü stumbled upon, the 2022 Apple iPhone SE will be up for preorder starting 9 a.m. on April 8. Its local availability is scheduled for April 13, so get that wallet ready if you’ve been eyeing this device.
Recall that the base model with 64GB of non-expandable storage is priced at P28,990 or around $563. The 128GB and 256GB version, on the other hand, sell for P31,990 ($621) and P37,990 ($737), respectively.
2022 Apple iPhone SE official product video
The third-generation iPhone SE may be relatively affordable and has an outdated design, but it’s already powered by Apple’s A15 Bionic, which is the same chip in the iPhone 13 series phones. On top of that, it brings sub-6GHz 5G support for super-fast internet where available. There’s also just one rear camera. However, it now comes with better noise reduction, HDR, and other software tricks — all possible because of the processor.
This year’s iPhone SE likewise features a 4.7-inch display, Touch ID security, IP67 water-resistance rating, and iOS 15. Apple says the unit should deliver up to 15 hours of video playback, a maximum of 10 hours of streaming-video playback, and up to 50 hours of audio playback on a single charge.
2022 Apple iPhone SE specs
- 4.7-inch LCD display, 1,334 x 750 resolution
- 5nm octa-core Apple A15 Bionic processor with 5G
- 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
- 12-megapixel, f/1.8 rear camera
- 7-megapixel, f/2.2 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (front-mounted)
- Up to 10 hours video streaming, up to 50 hours audio playback
- 18-watt fast charging via Lightning port
- iOS 15
- IP67 water resistance
- Colors: Black, white, and red
Share this Post