The Realme GT Neo 3 has gone global — and alongside it, the Realme GT Neo 3T, which is essentially the international version of the Realme Q5 Pro.
The Neo 3T is an Android 12-based sub-flagship smartphone, relying on a still-capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G chip for those who want a taste of premium performance sans the relatively high cost that usually comes with it. The 8GB/128GB version is priced at $469.99 (roughly P24,845), and the unit with double the storage retails at $509.99 (P26,950).
The battery is rated at 5,000mAh and supports 80 watts of fast charging, allowing you to get around 50% juice in just 12 minutes. Yes, that quick.
The screen measures 6.62 inches, has a high refresh rate of 120Hz, is of the AMOLED variety, and features a fingerprint sensor underneath it. The punch hole on the display’s upper-left side houses a 16-megapixel sensor. The back of the phone, on the other hand, sports a 64-megapixel main camera assisted by 8-megapixel ultrawide and 2-megapixel macro shooters.
Available in minimalist black and racing-inspired yellow and white variants, the Realme GT Neo 3T is now available for preorder in Indonesia. We still haven’t received word if it’s coming to the Philippines, though we’re pretty sure the Neo 3 will.
Realme GT Neo 3T official unboxing video
Realme GT Neo 3T specs
- 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 with 5G
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Triple 64-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultrawide, 2-megapixel macro cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Under-display fingerprint sensor
- 5,000mAh battery with 80-watt SuperDart Charge technology
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Colors: Shade Black, Drifting White, and Dash Yellow
Share this Post