It’s confirmed: The Realme GT Neo 3 is coming to the Philippines!
OPPO’s spin-off brand, which has topped the local smartphone market for a while now, has announced that the 8GB/256GB version with 80-watt fast-charging support will be available on its official store on Lazada.
The Realme GT Neo 3 is something worth waiting for if you’re after speed without the high price tag that usually go along with it. It’s powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G chip, which is made using a 5nm process; comprises four Cortex-A78 performance cores and four Cortex-A55 efficiency cores; and outperforms the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 in certain benchmarks.
Realme GT Neo 3 video tackling its design. The phone will launch alongside the Realme Buds Q2s in the Philippines
The phone’s 6.7-inch AMOLED screen has a resolution of 2,412 x 1,080 pixels and supports 10-bit color depth and up to 120Hz refresh rate. Underneath it is a fingerprint sensor, and inside the punch hole at its top center is a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
The Realme GT Neo 3 also comes with a 5,000mAh battery, a triple-rear-camera system headlined by a 50-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization, and Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0.
We’ll update this article as soon as Realme Philippines reveals the launch date of the GT Neo 3.
Realme GT Neo 3 specs
- 6.7-inch AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- 5nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor with 5G
- Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM (8GB for the Philippine market)
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (256GB for the Philippine market)
- Triple 50-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 80-watt fast charging (version in the Philippines)/4,500mAh with 150-watt fast charging
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Colors: Black, Silver, Le Mans blue
Share this Post