What can you do in 5 minutes? Because you see, that’s the time it takes for a newly launched Realme smartphone to get charged from 0% to 50%. Meet the gaming-focused Realme GT Neo 3.
(Update, July 28: The Realme GT Neo 3 has been launched in the Philippines with a huge introductory discount!)
(Update, July 22: The Realme GT Neo 3 is coming to the Philippines!)
(Update, May 26: There’s a Naruto edition of this phone!)
Yes, the Android 12 device that has been teased for weeks is finally official with two versions that are both powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G chip. One packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 80 watts of quick charging, and the other is equipped with a 4,500mAh cell that features the brand’s 150W UltraDart Charge technology. The industry-leading tech was introduced at MWC [Mobile World Congress] 2022, and you can see it in action below, in case you haven’t watched the clip yet.
For people who have places to be 🏃🏽♀️— realme UK (@realmeUK) February 28, 2022
⚡️ 150w UltraDart Charging Architecture coming soon with realme GT NEO 3 https://t.co/OeYENoLOob
Even the Realme GT Neo 3’s design is all about speed, at least for the silver and blue color variants. The rear panel has two bands that are reminiscent of the stripes you see on sports cars — placed beside the branding, the company’s tagline, and “50MP Matrix OIS Camera” on the camera module.
That main sensor is a Sony IMX766 with with optical image stabilization, which can also be found in handsets such as Realme 9 Pro Plus, Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro, and OPPO Find X5 and Find X5 Pro. It’s assisted by 8-megapixel and 2-megapixel units for ultrawide and macro shots.
The Realme GT Neo 3 smartphone’s screen measures 6.7 inches, has a resolution of 2,412 x 1,080 pixels, and is of the AMOLED variety with diamond pixel arrangement. It supports 10-bit color depth and up to 120Hz refresh rate. The punch hole at the top center houses a 16-megapixel selfie camera. And underneath it is a fingerprint sensor.
So, how much is the phone? In China, the Realme GT Neo 3 has the following price tags:
- 80W charging
- 6GB/128GB: ¥1,999 (around P16,467 or $314)
- 8GB/128GB: ¥2,299 (P18,933 or $361)
- 12GB/256GB: ¥2,599 (P21,403 or $408)
- 150W UltraDart Charge
- 8GB/256GB: ¥2,599 (P21,403 or $408)
- 12GB/256GB: ¥2,799 (P23,050 or $440)
There’s no word yet if this Neo will become available in the Philippines and other global markets, but we’ll let you know as soon as we find out.
Realme GT Neo 3 specs
- 6.7-inch AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- 5nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor with 5G
- Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Triple 50-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 80-watt fast charging/4,500mAh with 150-watt fast charging
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Colors: Black, Silver, Le Mans blue
Share this Post