Vivo has added a new model to its V25 series of smartphones.
(Update, September 22: The Vivo V25 Pro, Vivo V25, and Vivo V23e have been launched in the Philippines!
The Vivo V25e has launched in markets like Malaysia, joining the V25 and V25 Pro that debuted globally two weeks ago. In our neighboring country, the 8GB/256GB model is priced at RM1,399, or roughly P17,554 in Philippine pesos and $313 in U.S. dollars.
The Vivo V25e looks similar to the V25 5G and comes in Diamond Black and color-changing Sunrise Gold, too. The two share the same AMOLED screen measuring 6.44 inches, 64-megapixel main camera on the back, 4,500mAh battery that can fast-charge up to 44 watts over USB-C, and Android 12-based Funtouch OS 12 user interface.
The megapixel count of the new model’s selfie camera steps down to 32 megapixels from 50 megapixels, and the fingerprint reader has been placed underneath the front panel instead of being embedded into the power key.
But unlike its predecessor, the V23e, the Vivo V25e is not a 5G phone; it’s powered by a MediaTek Dimensity G99, the 4G chip that debuted on the Infinix Note 12 Pro.
Will it arrive in the Philippines? Most likely, considering that the only units in the V23 lineup that got released here were the V23 5G and V23e 5G.
Vivo V25e specs
- 6.44-inch AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, waterdrop
- 6nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity G99 processor
- Mali-G57 MP2 GPU
- 8GBGB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Triple 64-megapixel main, 2-megapixel depth, and 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 32-megapixel front camera
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- 4,500mAh battery with 44-watt USB-C charging
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Color options: Sunrise Gold, Diamond Black
Share this Post