Two months after we at Revü spotted the local support page for the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, the smartphone’s listing is finally up on Samsung Philippines’ online shop and its brand store on Shopee.
Interestingly, the prices for the two variants are already shown even if you can’t buy the handset yet. The model with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage costs P13,990 (roughly $249), and the version with 6GB RAM sells for P14,990 ($267).
The Galaxy A13 5G in Light Blue, Orange, and Black colors is similarly priced as the 5G-based A22, so the latter will probably be phased out here to make way for the new offering, making the A13 the most affordable Samsung 5G phone in the country.
The Samsung Galaxy A13 5G features a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chip, a 6.5-inch Infinity-V PLS LCD screen with 720 x 1,600 resolution, a 50-megapixel triple rear camera, and a 5,000mAh battery with 15-watt adaptive fast charging. It also comes with a 5-megapixel selfie camera, a fingerprint sensor embedded into the power key, and Android 11-based Samsung One UI.
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G specs
- 6.5-inch TFT display, HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, waterdrop
- Octa-core 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with 5G
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple rear cameras: 50-megapixel main, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 15-watt USB-C fast charging
- Samsung One UI based on Android 11
- Colors: Light Blue, Orange, and Black
Share this Post