More Huawei Nova 3 news have surfaced courtesy of China’s Weibo microblogging platform. This time around, it’s the specs of the device in question that has us excited for the remainder of July.
An infographic pointing out the key features of the Huawei Nova 3 (while at the same time comparing it to its predecessor, the Huawei Nova 2s) is now making the rounds online and builds the phone up as a possible contender in the affordable flagship segment next to the Huawei-made Honor 10. According to the image, the Nova 3 will include these six attractions:
- Huawei’s HiSilicon Kirin 970, the same processor that powers the Huawei Mate 10 and P20 series handsets. It is shown to include 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- GPU Turbo technology, which is claimed to improve the processor’s graphics performance by 60 percent and efficiency by 30 percent.
- Dual cameras assisted by artificial intelligence or AI on the front, with the main camera housing a 24-megapixel sensor, while the secondary one is 2 megapixels.
- Two cameras on the rear as well, with 24- and 16-megapixel resolutions.
- A 6.3-inch, 2,340 x 1,080 display with a notch at the top and 3D glass on the surface.
- A face-unlocking feature.
The source of the infographic has also posted a photo of the Huawei Nova 3 next to the retail box and all the accessories that will come with the device. The battery is said to be rated at 3,650mAh.
There’s no word on pricing just yet, but the Nova 2s launched back in December 2017 for a starting price of ¥2,699 (roughly P21,804 or $407). It’s possible that the Huawei Nova 3 will arrive with an equally affordable price tag at international and local retail.
Huawei has begun teasing the arrival of the Nova 3 on social media. It is set to debut on July 18 in China, alongside the new Huawei TalkBand B5 fitness tracker. It has been tipped to launch in the Philippines at the end of the month.
Huawei Philippines’ latest #OOOO #NovaStar teaser on Facebook. From before: Huawei PH teaser confirms arrival of new 4-camera Nova phone
Share this Post