Based on the launch dates of the Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 10 series, the Huawei Mate 20 won’t probably be announced until October or November. But this early, we’re getting a good look at the upcoming smartphone, courtesy of XDA Developers.
Now take note that the renders here are derived from pictures of an engineering unit of the Huawei Mate 20. And that unit’s back has been covered, save for the triple-camera system (the one you see above). That’s why you won’t see any image that shows the full rear of the device, which should have a fingerprint sensor. However, the following should be enough to whet your Mate 20 appetite.
The people behind XDA Developers are the same guys who brought to us the following basic specs of the phone, which they cracked based on the firmware files they were able to obtain:
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor (to be launched at IFA 2018 end of this month)
- Triple-rear-camera system
- 6.3-inch AMOLED screen, 2,244 × 1,080
- 6GB RAM (could have other configurations)
- 128GB memory (could have other configurations)
- 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speaker
- 4,200mAh battery
- USB Type-C, wireless charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post