If this isn’t one sweet of a deal, then we don’t know what is. The Huawei Mate 20, Antutu’s best-performing Android smartphone globally in December 2018, is about to become more affordable in the Philippines.
Starting February 9, the device will cost only P35,990 (around $688) via open channels and carriers. It was launched in the country more than three months ago with a price tag of P40,990 ($782).
This development comes two days after the company announced the availability of the premium Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS this week.
Huawei Mate 20 sale announcement in the Philippines
The Kirin 980 represents a generational leap for the manufacturer, as it comes with the newest Cortex-A76 and Mali-G76 processors from leading chipmaker ARM. It is also built on a smaller 7-nanometer architecture, which indicates a faster and more efficient operation.
The Huawei Mate 20 features three cameras with Leica lens on the back, a 6.53-inch full-HD screen with a small notch at the top, a 4,000mAh battery with 40-watt fast charging, and Android 9.0 Pie with an EMUI 9.0 overlay.
Huawei Mate 20 specs
- 6.53-inch LCD display, 2,244 x 1,080 resolution
- Octa-core Kirin 980 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB expandable memory (via nano SD card)
- Triple rear cameras with Leica lens and LED flash (12MP main camera, 16MP ultra-wide camera, 8MP telephoto camera)
- 24-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- 4,000mAh battery with 40-watt fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post