It’s obvious from the teasers that the next phone Xiaomi is launching in the Philippines is the Mi 9T. All we really need is a confirmation. Today, we at Revü finally found it.
(Update, June 24: We have the phone’s price, specs, and availability! See Xiaomi Mi 9T launched at a ridiculously low price in PH.)
On the company’s official store on ecommerce site Lazada, the listing for the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730-powered Xiaomi Mi 9T has gone live.
The price shown on the page is just a placeholder amount at this time, but the Chinese manufacturer has stated that the price reveal is happening June 24th.
Interestingly, the product listing also shows that Xiaomi is bringing both the 6GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB models here. All colors — Red Flame, Glacier Blue, and Carbon Black — should be available in the Philippines as well.
In its homeland, the base model is selling for ¥1,999 (P15,006 or $290). The variant with 128GB of internal storage, on the other hand, costs ¥2,099 (P15,756 or $304).
The K20 was launched alongside the Redmi K20 Pro, but there’s no indication anywhere on Lazada and even in Xiaomi’s social media accounts that an international version of the Snapdragon 855 phone will go on sale in the Philippines.
Xiaomi Mi 9T (aka Redmi K20) specs
- 6.39-inch AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB expandable storage
- Triple 48MP main camera, 13MP ultra-wide camera, 8MP camera
- Pop-up 20-megapixel front camera
- In-screen fingerprint reader
- 4,000mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging
- MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post