And just as we at Revü discovered a week ago, the watered-down version of the Note 10 that will be sold here is the model with 8GB of RAM. It will be available starting February 14 for a suggested retail price of P29,990 (around $451). You have three color choices: Aura Red, Aura Glow, and Aura Black.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite features a flat Super AMOLED display that measures 6.7 inches. The screen has a 2,400 x 1,080 resolution, an extra-tall 20:9 aspect ratio, and support for Samsung’s S Pen. The stylus lets you scribble notes, draw, and edit documents on the move.
The back features a 12-megapixel triple-camera system. The selfie camera, on the other hand, is a 32-megapixel shooter that’s housed in a pinhole cutout at the top of the phone’s display.
The Note 10 Lite is powered by an Exynos 9810 chip, the same processor inside Samsung’s S9 and Note 9 devices. A 4,500mAh battery, One UI based on Android 10, and an under-screen fingerprint sensor round out the handset’s specs.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite specs
- 6.7-inch FHD+, 2,400 x 1,080 Super AMOLED screen with punch hole
- Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 12MP (main), 12MP (ultra wide), 12MP (telephoto) rear cameras
- 32MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (under-screen)
- 4,500mAh battery with 25-watt USB-C charging
- S Pen
- One UI based on Android 10
Share this Post