Finally. More than a month after confirming that it will be selling smartphones once again, Lenovo Philippines has revealed its first comeback offering. Or one of the first, at least.
The company has announced that the Lenovo K10 Note will be coming here soon. The phone’s 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB models were launched in India last year for ₹13,999 (around P9,978 or $196) and ₹15,999 (P11,402 or $224). So we’re thinking the base model will be priced at P8,999 ($176) or P9,999 ($196) in the Philippines. The one with the higher memory configuration? Probably P10,999 ($215) or P11,999 ($235).
You can share your guess, too, and get a chance to win a K10 Note in the process. Just publicly share Lenovo Philippines’ Facebook post below, tag five of your Facebook friends and ask them to guess the price as well, and place your guesstimate plus a screenshot of your shared post in the comments section.
On the smartphone’s back is a triple-camera setup composed of 16-megapixel main, 8-megapixel wide, and 2-megapixel depth sensors. Housed in the waterdrop notch on its 6.3-inch screen is a 16-megapixel selfie camera. Inside is a 4,050mAh battery.
There’s no word yet on the Lenovo K10 Note’s exact availability, but we’ll let you know as soon as we have news about it.
Lenovo K10 Note specs
- 6.3-inch waterdrop LCD display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB expandable storage
- Triple 16-megapixel, f/1.8 (main), 8-megapixel (wide), 2-megapixel (depth) rear cameras
- 16-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 4,050mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging via USB-C
- ZUI 11 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Share this Post