If you’re wondering if Samsung‘s #MegaMonster phone is coming to the Philippines, we’ve got good news for you: It is.
(Update, May 20: Coming soon! Read Samsung PH to offer Galaxy M31, drops price of A50s, A30s, A20s, A10s.)
We at Revü today have spotted the Samsung Galaxy M31‘s support page and user manual on the local site of the Korean manufacturer.
Launched in February in India, the Galaxy M31 has three main highlights. There are four rear cameras headlined by a 64-megapixel primary sensor. There’s a big battery rated at 6,000mAh battery, so you won’t always have to bring a charger when you go out. And there’s a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity U screen that comes with Widevine L1 certification, which allows you to watch high-definition content across streaming platforms.
In India, the two memory configurations available come with the following suggested retail prices:
- 6GB RAM/64GB storage: ₹15,999 (around P11,096 or $216)
- 6GB RAM/128GB storage: ₹16,999 (P11,786 or $229)
Our guess is the Samsung Galaxy M31 will probably cost P12,490 ($242) or P12,990 ($252) in the Philippines. The 4GB/64GB model of its predecessor, the Galaxy M30, was launched in August with a price of P12,490.
Samsung Galaxy M31 specs
- 6.4-inch waterdrop Super AMOLED display, 2,340 x 1,080 resolution (19.5:9), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Exynos 9611 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB expandable storage
- Quad 64-megapixel, f/1.8 (main), 8-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra wide), 5-megapixel, f/2.4 (macro), and 5-megapixel, f/2.2 (depth) rear cameras
- 32-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 6,000mAh battery with 15-watt USB-C fast charging
- One UI based on Android 10
Share this Post