We already know how much the global variant of the OPPO Reno 3 is going to be in the Philippines. Today, we finally got a confirmation on the suggested retail price of its higher-specced sibling.
(Update, May 1: Our review is up! Read OPPO Reno 3 Pro review: Pro cameras in a midranger.)
The smartphone is already up for preorder on MemoXpress’ online store. While the site hasn’t mentioned any preorder period, it’s likely the pre-purchases will be accepted until April 29, as that’s when the preorder period ends for the regular Reno 3. Early adopters will get a free pair of Rock Space EB60 TWS earbuds worth P2,499 (about $49).
You have three colors to choose from: Midnight Black, Sky White, and Aurora Blue.
The OPPO Reno 3 Pro boasts a 64-megapixel quad camera that’s equipped with the company’s Ultra Dark Mode for night shots and Ultra Steady Video 2.0 for stabilizing clips on the go without a tripod or gimbal.
There are two selfie cameras — a 44-megapixel sensor paired with a 2-megapixel one — housed in a pill-shaped punch hole. Night mode is present even for the front shooters, too, so this should be interesting.
Other features include a MediaTek Helio P95 chip with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, a Super AMOLED screen measuring 6.4 inches, and a 4,025mAh battery with support for 30-watt fast charging. It will ship with Android 10-based ColorOS 7 out of the box.
OPPO Reno 3 Pro specs
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution (20:9)
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB expandable storage
- Quad 64-megapixel, f/1.8 (main), 13-megapixel, f/2.4 (telephoto), 8-megapixel (ultra wide), 2-megapixel (mono) rear cameras
- 44-megapixel, f/2.4, 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (depth) front cameras
- Fingerprint reader (in-display)
- 4,025mAh battery with 30-watt USB-C fast charging via VOOC Flash Charge 4.0
- ColorOS 7 based on Android 10
Share this Post