The V19 Neo, Vivo Philippines‘ latest flagship smartphone in its midrange V series, is officially be available in the local market.
Young and fashion-savvy consumers who want to get their hands on the best-in-class stylish selfie phone from the global technology company can buy the V19 Neo for only P17,999 (around $359) from authorized Vivo stores nationwide.
the philippines! we're LANY, and we are the newest endorser of @vivo_phil. stay tuned for exciting news and updates x— LANY (@thisisLANY) June 12, 2020
#igniteyournight w/ the vivo V19 and V19 Neo! LOVE #vivoxLANY pic.twitter.com/LkqZIdJtHV
The Vivo V19 Neo (and Vivo V19) is endorsed by LANY
The V19 Neo has a five-camera setup, which includes a 48-megapixel AI quad camera and a 32-megapixel front shooter. It has Super Night Mode and Super Night Selfie features that capture stunning pictures even in low-light conditions. They help enable users to ignite the night, enjoying and sharing their nighttime passions through photography.
A 6.44-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ Ultra O Screen offers a new viewing experience while accommodating the in-display front camera and fingerprint-scanning technology.
Available in Admiral Blue and Crystal White color variants, the Vivo V19 Neo has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE, powered by a dual-engine fast-charging 4,500mAh battery.
Vivo V19 Neo specs
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080p resolution (20:9)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad 48-megapixel (main), 8-megapixel (ultra-wide), 2-megapixel (depth), 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- 32-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 4,500mAh battery with USB-C 18W Dual Engine fast-charging tech
- Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- Colors: Blue, white
Share this Post