If you’ve been eyeing the third-generation regular Reno, now may be the time to get one for yourself.
Want to hear some good news?— OPPO Philippines (@OPPOPhilippines) July 16, 2020
Share your favorite moments clearly using the OPPO Reno3. Now at a new price of Php 17,990!
Hurry and grab yours now! Available in OPPO stores nationwide. pic.twitter.com/3vWsefJ3ZZ
Announcement of OPPO Reno 3 markdown in the Philippines
The OPPO Reno 3 sports a 48-megapixel quad camera on the back with the main sensor capable of taking 108-megapixel pictures using multi-frame composition. Some of the camera-related features include 5x hybrid zoom, 20x digital zoom, Ultra Dark mode, Ultra Steady Video 2.0, Video Bokeh, and Video Zoom.
This Reno also gets a selfie camera with a high megapixel count of 44 megapixels, a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a fingerprint sensor underneath it, and a 4,025mAh battery with support for 20-watt fast charging. It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P90 with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and runs Android 10-based ColorOS 7.
We understand that the phone was supposed to be launched in the Philippines around February or March. However, the planned rollout was delayed because of the worsening COVID-19 situation at the time, which led to the lockdown measures imposed in several parts of the country.
OPPO Reno 3 (global) specs
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P90
- IMG PowerVR GM 9446
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad 48MP (main), 13MP (telephoto), 8MP (ultra-wide angle), 2MP (monochrome) rear cameras
- 44MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (in-screen)
- 4,025mAh battery with 20-watt Type-C fast-charging (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)
- ColorOS 7 based on Android 10
- Colors: Auroral Blue, Sky White, and Midnight Black
Share this Post