The latest Reno has a new, limited-edition colorway, and that variant will be released in the Philippines soon.
OPPO has announced that it will accept preorders for the OPPO Reno 4 in Nebula Purple from October 5 to October 9. The device still has the same price tag of P18,990 (around $392) as the Galactic Blue and Space Black models that became available earlier. But if you pre-purchase it by the 9th, you’ll get a free Rock Space EB60 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds valued at P2,499 ($52).
How do you reserve one? You need to make a non-refundable down payment of P1,000 ($21) at any of OPPO’s official dealer partners. The release of the units will start on the 10th. The official receipt and the pre-order card must be presented upon claiming the bundle.
The company explained that the OPPO Reno 4 in Nebula Purple is inspired by the mystical cosmic beauty. It’s a mix of purple and silver, and to achieve that kind of stellar glow, OPPO applied its exclusive Reno Glow design technique.
The limited-edition Nebula Purple version still features a 48-megapixel rear quad camera that offers 960fps AI Slow Motion and Ultra Steady Video 3.0 functions and a 32-megapixel selfie shooter that also has a Front Steady Video mode. It still comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chip, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen, and a 4,015mAh battery with support for 30 watts of fast charging.
And in case you didn’t know, the OPPO Reno 4 is scheduled to get the Android 11-based ColorsOS 11 update beginning this fourth quarter of 2020, as we shared in this upgrade timeline.
OPPO Reno 4 specs
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display with punch hole, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution (20:9)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB expandable storage
- Quad 48-megapixel, f/1.7 (main); 8-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra-wide); 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (mono), 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (macro) rear cameras
- 32-megapixel, f/2.4 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under display)
- 4,015mAh battery with 30-watt fast charging
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
- Colors: Nebula Purple, Galactic Blue, and Space Black
Share this Post