It has many of the features of the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20 Plus, but comes with a lower price tag. At launch, at least. And soon, you’ll be able to pre-purchase one.
From October 9 to October 22, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE [Fan Edition] will be up for preorder at Samsung Philippines’ official online store and authorized online partners. It costs P35,990 or roughly $743. By comparison, the S20 and S20 Plus debuted with P49,990 ($1,032) and P55,990 ($1,156) price tags, respectively.
Those who reserve a unit by the 22nd get a free UV sterilizer worth P2,199 ($45) and a P2,000 ($41) discount upon checkout. Delivery of units will start October 23rd.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, unveiled globally more than a week ago, will be available in all six colors here. We’re talking red, orange, mint green, lavender, navy blue, and white.
The smartphone boasts a Super AMOLED screen that’s slightly bigger than the S20’s at 6.5 inches. The resolution is FHD+, but the refresh rate is a fast 120Hz, like on the other models in the series. It also features an Exynos 990 5G chip paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage, a 12-megapixel triple camera on the back, a 32-megapixel selfie shooter, a 4,500mAh battery with support for fast charging, and Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE official unboxing video
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specs
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution (20:9), 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core Exynos 990 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 12-megapixel, f/1.7 (main), 12-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra wide), 8-megapixel, f/2.4 (telephoto) rear cameras
- 32-megapixel f/2.2 front cameras
- Fingerprint reader (under display)
- 4,500mAh battery with fast charging
- OneUI based on Android 10
- Colors: Cloud Navy, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Red, Cloud Mint, Cloud White, and Cloud Orange
Share this Post