There’s a new variant of the Realme 7i, which debuted in the Philippines about a month ago with Filipino celebrity Donnalyn Bartolome as its ambassador.
The Realme 7i with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage is now available at all authorized Realme stores and kiosks nationwide. And it’s priced at P9,990 — or roughly $207 in U.S. dollars — and comes with a free phone stand. The version that was launched earlier has 8GB of RAM and costs P11,990 ($249).
That’s the only difference between the two. Everything else that the model with the higher RAM has, the more affordable 7i gets, from the 6.5-inch screen with a 90Hz screen to the Qualcomm Snapdragon chip, 5,000mAh battery, and 64-megapixel quad camera on the back.
The company says the release of the 4GB/128GB Realme 7i is “just one of the many highlights of the #RealmeWithYou Christmas specials, which was announced earlier this week.”
In a snapshot, Realme‘s Christmas campaign for the Philippine market includes freebies for every purchase of select Realme smartphones and a raffle that has three Kawasaki Rouser Ns125s, two Yamaha Mio 125is, and one 2020 Yamaha TFX-150 up for grabs. You can read the details of the promo below.
Realme Philippines’ press release on the #RealmeWithYou Christmas specials
Realme 7i specs
- 6.5-inch LCD display, punch hole, 1,600 x 720 resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core 11nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad 64-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide (119 degrees), 2-megapixel monochrome, 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 16-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 5,000mAh battery with 18-watt USB-C charging
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- Color options: Polar Blue, Aurora Green
Share this Post