Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
When Xiaomi Philippines launched the Redmi Note 10 about three weeks ago, it also announced that the Pro model will be offered in the country, but stopped short of revealing the smartphone’s suggested retail price.
(Update, April 4: Confirmed: The P13,590 [$280] version is the 8GB/128GB model. The 6GB/128GB version, on the other hand, is priced at P12,590 . Your color options are Onyx Grey, Gradient Bronze, and Glacier Blue.)
Today, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is finally listed at a Xiaomi global store on Lazada Philippines — and we now know that it costs P13,590 (roughly $280). Unfortunately, we’re not sure whether the said price tag is for the base model or for the versions with higher memory configurations. If you look at the image above, the listing just says, “8GB 6GB RAM 128GB 64GB ROM.”
For reference, here’s a refresher of the handset’s SRPs that were announced at the global launch of the Redmi Note 10 Pro, Redmi Note 10S, Redmi Note 10 5G, and Redmi Note 10:
- 6GB/64GB: $279 (P13,546)
- 6GB/128GB: $299 (P14,518)
- 8GB/128GB: $329 (P15,974)
We already sent a message asking for clarification, and we’ll update this post as soon as we get a reply.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro is what Xiaomi calls its “108MP Voyager,” as the company finally brings a 108-megapixel camera to its Redmi Note series. The main Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor with 9-in-1 pixel binning is assisted by 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel telemacro, and 2-megapixel depth-sensing units. On the front is a 16-megapixel lens for selfies.
The phone packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chip; a 6.67-inch AMOLED punch-hole screen that operates at 120Hz and has a touch sampling of 240Hz; a big, 5,020mAh battery that supports 33-watt fast charging; and Android 11 layered with MIUI 12.
Take note that there’s also the Redmi Note 10 Pro MFF Special Edition, which will become official under the slogan “Explore Infinite Possibilities” in time for the 2021 Mi Fan Festival.
Redmi Note 10 Pro specs
- 6.67-inch Super AMOLED DotDisplay, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch-sampling rate
- 8nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Quad 108-megapixel (main), 8-megapixel (ultra wide), 5-megapixel (telemacro), 2-megapixel (depth) rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (side-mounted)
- 5,020mAh battery with 33-watt USB-C charging
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Colors: Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue, Gradient Bronze
Share this Post