Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
And just like that, another Xiaomi phone is coming to the Philippines, just some time after the Redmi Note 10 Pro became official in the country.
(Update, May 14: Our review of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is up!)
(Update, April 22: The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite goes official in the Philippines! See its price and availability here.)
Announced worldwide March 29, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is scheduled to launch here April 22. And while it’s not yet listed on any of the brand’s official online stores, it’s already on the official global shop on Lazada. The prices shown on the ecommerce site are P14,590 (roughly $302) for the 6GB/64GB model and P15,590 ($322) for the version with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
The said prices line up with how much the Mi 11 Lite costs in Europe, where gadgets are more expensive. Recall that the smartphone is being sold there from €299 (P17,319 or $358).
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite boasts a 90Hz AMOLED DotDisplay that measures 6.55 inches, is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and supports HDR10. It features LiquidCool technology, a 64-megapixel triple camera on the back, a 16-megapixel selfie shooter, a 4,250mAh battery with support for 33-watt fast charging, dual audio speakers, and Android 11.
SEE ALSO: POCO F3 with SD 870 5G launched with insanely low price and POCO X3 Pro with SD 860, 120Hz LCD has crazy-low price
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chip and is available in Boba Black, Peach Pink, Bubblegum Blue colors.
We don’t know if Xiaomi will release the Mi 11 Lite 5G version in the Philippines, too. One can only hope.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite specs
- 6.55-inch FHD+, 2,400 x 1,080 AMOLED punch-hole screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch-sampling rate, 10-bit color depth with TrueColor and DCI-P3 support, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and HDR10 support
- 8nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- LiquidCool technology
- Triple rear cameras: 64-megapixel, f/1.79 (main); 8-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra-wide); and 5-megapixel f/2.4 (telemacro)
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- 4,250mAh battery with 33-watt USB-C fast charging (with 33-watt in-box charger)
- Dual audio speakers, 2x recording microphones
- Hi-res Audio certification, Hi-res Audio Wireless certification
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Color options: Boba Black, Peach Pink, Bubblegum Blue
Share this Post