The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G, the “lightest” member of the Mi 11 family, is official in the Philippines. And when we say “light,” we mean literally and figuratively.
Literally, because it weighs only 157 grams and is ultra-slim, the first thing we noticed when we got the unit from Xiaomi. Figuratively, because it’s the most affordable in the series, which comprises the Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11, Mi 11i, and Mi 11 Lite 5G.
Here in the Philippines, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is priced at P14,990 (roughly $310 converted) for the model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage — definitely better than the prices we spotted earlier. The smartphone will be available at Authorized Mi Stores and partner retailers nationwide and at the brand’s official shops on Lazada and Shopee beginning April 24.
Stay tuned for our Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite review
One of the highlights of the Mi 11 Lite is its 6.55-inch AMOLED display. The punch-hole screen boasts, among others, support for 10-bit TrueColor, which Xiaomi says will allow the panel to produce 1.07 billion colors. This should translate to “smoother color gradation and a more natural transition between hues, minimizing banding and reducing noise and blemishes on the image, whatever angle the display is viewed from.”
Powering the device is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chip, and keeping the lights on is a 4,250mAh battery with 33-watt fast charging. It also features a 64-megapixel triple camera on the back and a front-facing 16-megapixel shooter, with the latter and the wide-angle sensor being optimized for low-light conditions with Night mode. It comes with Android 11 out of the box.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G specs
- 6.55-inch FHD+, 2,400 x 1,080 AMOLED DotDisplay with 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch-sampling rate, 10-bit color depth with TrueColor and DCI-P3 support, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and HDR10 support
- 8nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- LiquidCool technology
- Triple rear cameras: 64-megapixel, f/1.79 (main); 8-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra-wide); and 5-megapixel f/2.4 (telemacro)
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- 4,250mAh battery with 33-watt USB-C fast charging (with 33-watt in-box charger)
- Dual audio speakers, 2x recording microphones
- Hi-res Audio certification, Hi-res Audio Wireless certification
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Color options: Boba Black, Peach Pink, Bubblegum Blue
Share this Post