Attention, content creators! Vivo Philippines just announced that its most premium V series phone has become more affordable.
Marketed as a device that should help you step up your content game, the Vivo V21 5G is now available at a discounted price of P21,999 (roughly $443 converted). The handset cost P23,999 ($483) when it was locally launched alongside the Vivo V21e almost three months ago. You have the option to get it in monthly installments. Six, 9, 12, or 18 months? Your choice.
The Vivo V21 5G boasts the world’s first 44-megapixel Optical Image Stabilization front-camera technology. At the rear is a 64-megapixel, f/1.79 main sensor coupled with OIS and 8- and 2-megapixel lenses for ultra-wide and macro shots, respectively. You get many camera features, such as Portrait mode and tons of portrait styles, filters, and light effects.
As its name suggests, the gorgeous-looking V21 is 5G-ready, courtesy of MediaTek’s 7nm Dimensity 800U chipset. This means it can take advantage of higher internet speeds, less latency, and more coverage in areas where 5G is present. The SoC is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. 3GB of the phone’s storage can be used to extend the RAM, allowing it to operate beyond its physical limits.
Press release: Vivo V21 5G price drop
Vivo V21 5G specs
- 6.44-inch E3 AMOLED screen, FHD+, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, waterdrop notch
- 7nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor with 5G modem
- 8GB RAM (11GB with virtual RAM)
- 128GB expandable storage
- Triple 64-megapixel (main), 8-megapixel (ultra wide), 2-megapixel (macro)
- 44-megapixel front camera with OIS, dual LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 4,000mAh battery with 33-watt USB-C fast charging
- Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Colors: Sunset Dazzle, Dusk Blue
Share this Post