ZTE sub-brand Nubia has announced the global variant of its latest flagship RedMagic 6S Pro gaming smartphone, which features the most powerful Qualcomm chipset on the market alongside better cooling and faster touch response.
The new RedMagic 6S Pro will be available in international markets beginning September 27, starting at $599 or around P29,883 converted for 12GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The 16GB/256GB version is priced at $699 (P34,871), while the transparent Ghost color variant costs $729 (P36,368), with the same amount of RAM and ROM.
Unfortunately, the RedMagic 6S Pro won’t be available in the Philippines, at least locally. It will go on sale in the following countries and regions, though:
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta, and the U.K.
- North America: Canada and the United States
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macao (China SAR), Singapore
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, and Chile
As for the specs, you’re looking at a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus, which boasts a higher-clocked Cortex-X1 prime core than the vanilla Snapdragon 888, under the hood and a 6.8-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 165Hz refresh rate and an impressive multi-touch sampling rate up to 720Hz, same as the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2.
Like the RedMagic 6 Pro, the upgraded model features two shoulder triggers, this time offering a touch-sampling rate of 450Hz, up from 400Hz on the previous version. There’s also a new trigger at the back of the phone. The fingerprint reader under the screen now detects your heart rate, too, for improved security.
Other key specs include a 5,050mAh battery with 66-watt fast-charging support; a 64-megapixel main camera; an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies; and RedMagic OS4.0 based on Android 11.
Specs of the RedMagic 6S Pro global variant
- 6.8-inch OLED display, FHD+ resolution, 165Hz refresh rate, up to 720Hz touch-sampling rate (single)
- 5nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus processor with 5G
- 12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Triple 64-megapixel (main), 8-megapixel (ultra wide), 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under-display)
- 5,050mAh battery with 120-watt USB-C charging
- RedMagic 4.5 based on Android 11
- Colors: Eclipse Black and Transparent
Main image via Weibo
Share this Post