After dabbling in the budget category, Infinix Mobile is finally ready to dip its toes in the premium-smartphone scene with the October 5 launch of the Infinix Zero X Pro in the Philippines.
(Update, October 11: Our Infinix Zero X Pro review is up!)
(Update, October 9: The Infinix INBook X1 has been officially priced in the Philippines!)
(Update, October 5: The Infinix Zero X Pro has gone on sale in the Philippines!)
(Update, September 27: Check out our unboxing of the Infinix Zero X Pro!)
On top of that, the Hong Kong-based company will also announce its first laptop, the Infinix INBook X1 Pro, locally
sometime in on October 10. These are exciting times indeed for one of the industry’s up-and-coming brands. Pricing is yet to be revealed, of course, but expect both products to be priced competitively when they make their way to local stores.
To recap, the Infinix Zero X Pro features a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling. The panel also incorporates an under-display fingerprint reader for fast and convenient unlocking. This phone boots XOS 7.6 based on Android 11 on a MediaTek Helio G95 spec with Mali-G76 MC4 graphics, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of built-in storage.
Press release sent to us at Revü Philippines
Another highlight here is the triple-camera system at the back, which includes a 108-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide option, and an 8-megapixel periscope shooter with up to 60x digital zoom. As you can imagine, the latter allows the Zero X Pro to capture social-media-worthy moon shots, among others.
As for the Infinix INBook X1 Pro, the Windows-based laptop features a sleek sandblasted body that weighs under 3 pounds, making it extremely portable.
Based on the information available on Infinix’s official website, it is equipped with a 10th Gen Intel Core i3, Core i5, or Core i7 processor coupled with up to 16GB of RAM and 256GB or 512GB of PCIe SSD storage. It also comes with a 14-inch IPS display on a flexible hinge that can pull all the way back to 180 degrees.
Infinix Zero X Pro specs
- 6.67-inch AMOLED screen, FHD+, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch-sampling rate
- 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor
- Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 108-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 8-megapixel periscope telephoto rear cameras
- 16-megapixel front camera with dual flash
- Under-display fingerprint sensor
- 5,000mAh battery with 45-watt USB-C fast charging
- XOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- Colors: Nebula Black, Starry Silver, Tuscany Brown
Infinix INBook X1 Pro specs
- 14-inch 1080p IPS display, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300 nits
- 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1, Core i5-1035G1, or Core i7-1065G7 CPU
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics/Intel Iris Plus (Core i7 only) GPU
- 8GB/16GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB/512GB PCIe SSD
- 2x USB 3.0; 1x USB 2.0; 1x USB-C (with DisplayPort); HDMI; SD card slot; camera switch; 3.5mm 2-in-1 jack
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 720p webcam
- Built-in fingerprint reader
- 2W dual speakers; dual mics
- 55Wh battery with 65-watt fast charging
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Color: Noble Red, Elves Green, Starfall Grey, Elegant Black
Share this Post