Nearly two months after arriving in the Philippines through Smart Postpaid, the first 5G-ready Vivo Y series phone in the country is now part of another local telecommunications company’s lineup.
The Vivo Y72 5G is now being offered by Globe Telecom with no cash out at GPLAN 1499. With the 24-month subscription, you pay P1,499 (around $30 converted) per month to the telco. The highlighted postpaid plan for the Y72 comes with the following inclusions and freebies:
- 10GB of mobile data
- unlimited text messages and calls to subscribers of all networks
- unlimited calls to Duo and landline users
- 3GB of GoWiFi
- 24/7 access to licensed medical professionals through KonsultaMD
- 3 months worth of medical or cash for income-loss coverage from Singlife through GInsure
- 3 months standard VIP access to iQIYI and WeTV via GlobeOne app
And should you wish access to HBO Go via GlobeOne, you’d only need to pay P599 ($12) for a six-month subscription.
The Vivo Y72 5G is another slim 5G phone from one of the Philippines’ top smartphone companies, with its frame measuring only 2.75mm. It looks more expensive than how much it is going for. For the minimalists, there’s a Graphite Black color option. And the bolder ones can go for the Dream Glow version.
The Y72 model uses a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chip paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The screen is big at 6.58 inches. The battery, too, with a capacity of 5,000mAh. Other features of the Vivo smartphone includes a 64-megapixel triple camera on the back, a 16-megapixel selfie shooter, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and Funtouch OS 11.1. You may read more about the device here.
Vivo Y72 5G specs
- 6.58-inch LCD display, FHD+ resolution
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with 5G
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Triple 64-megapixel, f/1.79 (main); 8-megapixel, f/2.2 (ultra-wide); 2-megapixel, f/2.4 (macro) rear cameras
- 16-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- 5,000mAh battery with 18-watt USB-C fast charging
- Funtouch OS 11.1
- Colors: Graphite Black, Dream Glow
Share this Post